Friday, March 19, 2010

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I've been on Spring Break for the last two weeks. It's been nice. I've really enjoyed doing nothing, and that's what I've been doing, despite the fact that I have a 15-20 page paper due in a week and a half. *sigh*

You know what I don't like? I don't like not knowing what's going to happen in my life. I usually have a plan. I have an idea. I know what I want. But ever since I got home from Korea, all my plans have fallen apart. Everytime I make plans -- and not just plans, but back-up plans, and back-up back-up plans -- they fall apart and I'm left with a feeling of "what the heck just happened...?" as I stare blankly at the retreating figure of whatever it is that's messing around with my life. In the last two weeks, I got accepted to the Critical Language scholarship, lost my job, and got rejected from BYU. All I can think is, Thank goodness I filled out all my financial aid information for SJC.

No comments:

Post a Comment