Monday, April 25, 2011

Maybe

Maybe it's the fatigue of the end-of-the-semester rush to write all my final papers (no final tests, thank goodness). Maybe it's that I'm not too terribly patient and I've found one too many dirty spoons in the clean plate cupboard. (Or maybe it's one too many empty yogurt containers in the fridge.) Maybe it's that my room never really gets any sunlight. Maybe it's that after four months here at a new school I still don't have any friends. (Okay, I have one or two, I exaggerate.) Maybe it's the location change, from one side of the US to the other. Maybe it's that many of my friends are getting engaged, married, or pregnant. Maybe it's the recent upheavals in my family. Maybe it's because I'm spending too much time watching old Angel episodes (mmmmmm, David Boreanaz! ^_^).

Or maybe it's because I just like to wallow. I like a good wallow just as much as the next person.

Picture here

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about the friend thing. It's been four months for me and I think, "I don't have any friends!" ANd then I'm like oh yeah I actually have two. BUt still. However I am making more friends in my family ward... even if they're married...I can still make friends with people who are older and different. Love ya and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete