Monday, March 7, 2011

News Bites

The irony of it snowing on the first day of spring break is not lost on me.

Really, I have nothing much to do for spring break. Lots of homework and papers I could do, and I do have tentative plans that include catching up on a lot of reading, but nothing really relaxing or fun. Well, sleeping in in the morning and not having to wake up to an alarm every morning. And my cousin's wedding is Wednesday, which should be a good time to get to see members of the extended family I haven't seen yet, including my other cousin's husband. And my other cousin's wife and daughter. And then on Saturday there's another family get together, this time for a younger cousin's baptism. She came over with her family last night and she adores me. I'm now her new favorite person, except she thinks I'm lame for not having Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus on my iPod. She's eight, by the way.

There's really not much to say about life right now. Other than I just ordered a straightening iron for my hair (a good one). I figured it's time to grow up and learn how to do something with my hair, as much as I don't like the thought of that. But now that I have bangs, it's pretty frustrating not to have one, since they always curl up and out in the most annoying an unflattering fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment