Friday, February 12, 2010

I Love Lists

I have noticed this about myself. I think it is due to my Type A~ness, but I just can't resist making lists of things. In fact, I often spend more time making lists than actually doing the things on them...but anyway. Here's another one for you.


Stuff I'd Like to Do

write and record a hit song

run a marathon

actually learn how to apply make-up and do hair well

be the model for a photoshoot 

form a rock band called Palestrina and release our first album under the title Cacophony 

climb a mountain (a big one)

direct a movie

design and create a really classy outfit

write a best-selling novel 
(but not like Twilight best-selling - more like a combination of Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings)

make a complete stoneware dinner set myself

also, a complete tea set

learn to dance ballroom really well

decorate my home tastefully

write the screenplay for a Korean drama
(a successful, critically acclaimed one, of course)


There are more, of course. There always are when you're a perfectionist, but this is what's on the top of my head right now. What some things you'd like to do?


2 comments:

  1. so much love! Especially the classy outfit and the novel. We have a lot in common.

    I write lists too -- lately they are household-y lists instead of the Great Things To Achieve Someday. For some reason I feel less guilty about not bleaching the shower curtain (which is orange because of our awful water) if I write it on a "Things That Must Be Done" list. Go figure.

    Oh, and Palestrina is the best name for a rock group ever, basically :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a firm believer in the power of lists. What that power is, I'm not quite sure yet...but they seem to have, well, something important, anyway. ;)

    I'm glad you like Palestrina as a band name - I'm rather fond of it myself. Now I just need to get down to actually finding other people to make a band with me...

    Thanks for reading! I love readers. :)

    ReplyDelete