Friday, February 5, 2010

눈이 또 왔어

It's snowing again. Apparently it's supposed to be a major storm; they've even canceled all the public transit after four today and all day tomorrow. From other reports people have been cleaning out the grocery stores and probably racing to get gas and other such things. Seriously, what better argument do you need to have a food storage? Of course, here I am, a college student living in the dorms -- my food storage consists of half a jar of peanut butter, some seaweed, a package of saltine crackers, and some craisons. Oh, and I have some ramyeon. And tea. And a summer sausage, from Christmas...so I probably won't starve, but I can't say I'll be very nourished, either.

This week has not been a good one. I would think that going to the temple twice in the last two weeks would improve the quality of my life, but strangely I think I've been stupider than usual this week. Not even the thick curtain of falling snow coating all the trees and turning campus into a life-size snowglobe can improve my mood right now. Not even not having to go into work today can improve my mood -- mostly because I actually bothered to put on make-up, and now I'm miffed that I have nowhere to wear it.




Actually, I think I'm just miffed at everything. Everything I can think of seems annoying right now, even watching kdramas. *gasp*

I miss my family. I wish I was home. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Dude! That's totally where I am right now! I just turned on the cold water and burned my hand! I want to call you and vent and cry but that seems childish. And reading your blog has made me feel better. I hate my roommate, she's cold and stupid and I already lived with Nan for 3 years and it was the same thing, COLD! I'm not cold, I'm as warm as they come! I can't wait to get out of here, and getting out of here is proving to be very difficult. I asked her if I could have my deposit last night and she said I have to wait til I move out. I CAN'T move out until she gives me the deposit. I don't have two full time jobs. So she's deciding now what to do. UGH! And my mom has a terrible job and for this entire week she's been completely unavailable to me, and I know it's selfish but I NEED her! She's my best friend. And I've always been there for her. And I was going to mail her Valentine's day stuff today, a bracelet and some skin care and a beautiful card and I got eyeshadow for my sisters and a book for my brother and I want to mail it, but I don't have enough money for it. I'm throwing a fit! I want my Mom! And I want more money and I want to close my eyes and poof I've moved. I don't even have an apartment to move into yet. And I want to convince Tyler to move to Astoria because it's closer that moving into the edge of Manhattan! And I'm gonna start soon. And I'm pretty sure I have a rash from the spider venom on my arms and hands right now. Maybe that's why I'm emotional too. Ok, I think I'm done. Longest comment ever. And sorry I haven't been reading your blogs. I just figured out how to today.

    ReplyDelete