That's right, I'm going to Korea this summer! I packed up all my stuff into a storage unit and after I handed in my last paper I headed out of SLC on my summer adventure. I'll spend the next four months living out of my carryon and a backpack. I spent the first few days of May at my grandma's house in Logan and got to see my little brother's college graduation. I'm currently in the Bay Area to see my friend graduate from Berkeley Law, and Sunday evening I'm flying into LA to visit another friend. Then a week from tomorrow I'm flying to Korea! It's scary and exciting all at the same time. Especially since I have no idea what will happen to me at the end of the summer: I have no home and a very uncertain financial future. Not to mention no idea what to do with my life after grad school...or even what to write for my thesis. I try not to think about it too much.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
The joys of an internet-enabled phone
That's right, I'm going to Korea this summer! I packed up all my stuff into a storage unit and after I handed in my last paper I headed out of SLC on my summer adventure. I'll spend the next four months living out of my carryon and a backpack. I spent the first few days of May at my grandma's house in Logan and got to see my little brother's college graduation. I'm currently in the Bay Area to see my friend graduate from Berkeley Law, and Sunday evening I'm flying into LA to visit another friend. Then a week from tomorrow I'm flying to Korea! It's scary and exciting all at the same time. Especially since I have no idea what will happen to me at the end of the summer: I have no home and a very uncertain financial future. Not to mention no idea what to do with my life after grad school...or even what to write for my thesis. I try not to think about it too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment