I'm sure there are a few, actually, but the one I'm referring to is actually more accurately a problem with the blogger. And it's this: I think too much.
Yes, there it is. I've confessed. It's true, and it's regrettable, but what can you do? I've never heard of an off switch for your brain, more's the pity. Just today I've thought up about five really good ideas for a post, but sadly, none of them made it into existence. They're still just half-formed ideas floating around in my head. But even when my ideas make it out of my head and into the blogosphere, they're never exactly what I was going to say to begin with, and neither are they as good as they were in my head. Why is that? It's such an annoying Truth of the Universe. I read a great article about this phenomenon in the NY Times once, a few months back. The creation rarely turns out how or as well as the creator wanted it to.
No comments:
Post a Comment